My favourite food in the world

A plate of hot pancakes drizzled with Buckwheat Honey might be the most loved food item of the planet.

Most people love pancakes but i love momos.I havemories associated with momos. Momos have different types and different shapes.

momos: With a dash of curry spices & tandoori mayonnaise on the side,  Indians gave momos a desi twist - The Economic Times


Momo is my favorite food and I have lots of special good as well as bad memories associated with it. the all-time-hit food for me is something I search for whenever I see the menu at a restaurant. I remember eating momo during my school days. A special memory associated with momo during those days is something I will never forget. It was during my school days when one of my friends and I, while returning from school, would occasionally go to the local momo shop 


I love to eat all types of momos such as :-

1. Tandoori momo

tandoori-momos

2. Steamed momo 

steamed-momos

3. Fried momo

fried-momos

4. Chocolate momo 

chocolate-momos

5. Chilly momo

chilly-momos

6. Kothe momo

kothe-momos

7. Wheat momo

wheat-momos

8. Soup momo

soup-momos

9. Cheese momo

cheese-momos

10. Paneer momo and other types of momo

paneer-momos


I like it shape and spicy taste i feel delighted after eating a plate of momos. I would be very happy if i get to eat other different types of momos.

Momos are extremely popular among the natives of the Indian subcontinent, and can be found in every kind of shop from restaurants to street vendors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Animation Movies of all times